Does this sound familiar?
I spend an inordinate amount of time and energy on a quest for the perfect diet and the perfect body, so that I can finally feel comfortable in my own skin.
That was me, for DECADES. But I figured out how to feel good, without changing anything about my body. If you are ready to finally feel free, so you can focus on what truly nourishes you, get in touch. I would love to support you on your journey!
Schedule a free consultation today!
Join the mailing list!
- Have you spent what seems like a lifetime (and more money than you’d like to admit) on diet and exercise programs, classes, books or apps trying to lose weight and fix your body so you can finally feel good about yourself?
- Have you put things on hold (dream job, social activities/relationship, hobbies, vacation, etc.) until you have your ideal body, and focus a lot of time and energy on what to eat and how you look instead of spending time on the things you most enjoy in life and that truly nourish you?
- Do you judge food as “healthy” or “unhealthy” and then falling into a cycle of guilt and shame after eating “unhealthy” foods?
- Do you struggle with emotional eating, and feel frustrated that food is your only ‘go to’ when you are under stress?
- Do you judge your self-worth by the number on the scale, your reaction to a picture of yourself, or how you look in the mirror, often affecting how you feel for the rest of the day?
- Do you spend lots of time exercising (or thinking you “should” exercise) to compensate for your overeating or weight?
Join the 12-Week One-on-One Coaching Program to Transform Your Relationship with Food and Your Body *
- Finally discover the root causes that keep you from having a relaxed experience with food and your body.
- No longer spend so much time, money and energy focused on what you should eat and how you should look, and instead, learn to feel confident in yourself now, so you can spend your precious time and energy focused on what’s important, enjoyable, and truly nourishing to you without needing to look a certain way first in order to manifest your dream life!
- Relax when you eat, letting go of the quest for the perfect diet, and being free of the eat/guilt/shame pendulum.
- Recognize stress before it triggers emotional eating, and learn new strategies that help you feel nourished in times of stress.
- No longer obsess about how you look, and instead, care more about how you feel. Discover a sense of gratitude toward your body for what it does for you, and develop a deeper sense of self-worth.
- Discover a movement practice that brings you joy, first and foremost, and is good for your health as an added bonus.
* In-person and virtual sessions available